Through our network of civil society organisations that work with grassroots communities in low- and middle-income countries, we enable the co-creation of technologically advanced, locally-appropriate solutions with the people facing global challenges on a daily basis.
If you would like to apply for or renew your membership at the Centre for Global Equality, please click here.
2021 Member Organisations:
By default, all of CGE’s Cultivator ventures and projects become CGE Members upon joining. You can read more about each group and their work here.
- Africa’s Voices Foundation
- Bridges for Enterprise
- Cambridge Development Initiative (CDI)
- Cambridge Global Health Partnerships
- Digital Verification Corps (DVC) at Amnesty International
- Field Ready
- Impact Through Innovation Cambridge (ITIC)
- Partners for Change Ethiopia
- Rama Foundation
- Small Acts of Kindness
- Sustainable One World Technologies (SOWTech)
- Tanzania Development Trust
- Tropical Agriculture Association (TAA)