CGE has 26 member organisations that work in 79 low and middle income countries. In 2017, CGE member organisations ran over 65 projects with over 46 partner projects. While focus spreads across most sectors, the CGE network has particular strength in Technology for Development, Water & Solar Energy in Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania and India.
Through our network of civil society organisations that work with grassroots communities in low- and middle-income countries, we enable the co-creation of technologically advanced, locally appropriate solutions with the people facing global challenges on a daily basis.
If you would like to become a CGE member organisation, please email email@example.com for more information.
- Africa’s Voices Foundation
- Architecture Sans Frontières Cambridge
- Blue Tap
- Bridges for Enterprise
- Cambridge Development Initiative (CDI)
- Cambridge Global Health Partnerships
- Cambridge Governance Labs
- Cambridge University International Development Society (CUiD)
- Cambridge University Save the Children Society (CUSTC)
- Cambridge University Society for SOS Children’s Villages (CUSOS)
- Engineers Without Borders Cambridge
- Field Ready
- Impact Through Innovation Cambridge (ITIC)
- Partners for Change, Ethiopia
- Rama Foundation
- Small Acts of Kindness
- Sustainable One World Technologies (SOWTech)
- The Whistle
- Tropical Agriculture Association (TAA)