Through our network of civil society organisations that work with grassroots communities in low- and middle-income countries, we enable the co-creation of technologically advanced, locally appropriate solutions with the people facing global challenges on a daily basis.
If you would like to apply for membership at the Centre for Global Equality, please click the relevant link below:
I would like to apply for Individual Membership.
I would like to apply for Membership on behalf of an organisation.
- Africa’s Voices Foundation
- Architecture Sans Frontières Cambridge
- Bridges for Enterprise
- Cambridge Development Initiative (CDI)
- Cambridge Global Health Partnerships
- Cambridge Governance Labs
- Cambridge University International Development Society (CUiD)
- Cambridge University Save the Children Society (CUSTC)
- Engineers Without Borders Cambridge
- Field Ready
- Impact Through Innovation Cambridge (ITIC)
- Partners for Change, Ethiopia
- Rama Foundation
- Small Acts of Kindness
- Sustainable One World Technologies (SOWTech)
- Tropical Agriculture Association (TAA)
- VSO Cambridge